GDPR & Privacy Notice
This is the privacy notice of Phoenix AV Solutions Ltd. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Phoenix AV Solutions Ltd.
We are company number 06568190 registered in England and Wales.
Our registered office is at Hollyfields, Guinea Lane, Weston under Redcastle, Shropshire, SY4 5XD.
This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and, will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
1. What Data Is Being Collected?
- We only collect data pertaining to the businesses we are looking to enter into a contract with. This data is primarily the information regarding the business and the main contact personnel with whom we would need to liaise and potentially work with.
- We do not collect, seek to collect nor require any other personal or private information pertaining to any individual other than their business contact details.
- Information is typically, name, business telephone and or mobile number, business email address and place of work.
- In some instances, where offered or made publicly available, we may also take details of any business Facebook, Twitter and / or Linked In data.
- We do not request nor require any financial details of any individual be that bank accounts, and or credit card data.
- We do not work with or require any information or personal data relating to children.
2. Who Is Collecting It?
- Any information collected will be by authorised employees of Phoenix AV Solutions Ltd.
3. How Is It being Collected?
- Primarily, the information collected is that provided freely and willingly by the persons with whom we hope to work with. Generally, this is via a business card, email address block or public areas such as a company website.
- It is possible some data may be legitimately proffered by colleagues within the same business identifying the right contact for us to engage with.
- We do not purchase or use ‘Contact’ or ‘Sales Lists’ to obtain information about any individual.
4. Why Is It Being Collected?
- The information collected will allow us to initiate and / or maintain contact with the correct individuals whilst initiating or progressing with any business contract between our and the ‘other’ company.
- If you contact our Support Team by any means, we collect the data you have given in order to reply with the information you need. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address to be able to track our communications with you and to continue providing a high-quality service.
- When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
- We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
5. How Will It Be Used?
- As a business conduit either by phone, email, letter or video conference between us and the individual(s) for the basis of the business relationship.
- This will be on the understanding that initial consent has been given as outlined in Para 3 above.
6. Who Will It Be Shared With?
- We do not sell or share any corporate or individual data with any other businesses or individuals outside of our company other than that as outlined in Para b. below.
- We may be required to legitimately share business contact details with external companies for the following reasons:
- Supply of any individual’s business contact details to associate manufacturers and distributors we work with as a result of any contract entered into and to allow them to verify the business for the provision of equipment.
- Supply of any individual’s business contact details to legitimate delivery companies with whom we may have a contract to facilitate the delivery of any equipment purchased.
- Supply of any individual’s business contact details to associate manufacturers and distributors we work with in order for them to honour any warranty and maintenance agreement set up as a result of contractual business.
- Regarding a complaint, if it reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
7. What Will Be The Effect On The Individual?
- We believe there should be no impact on the individual as we do not undertake or solicit ‘cold-calling’ or random marketing, nor share data with any external individual or company who themselves may undertake such practices.
8. Is The Intended Use Likely To Cause Objection?
- We believe that the intended use of the data collected will not cause any objection. However, we are also fully aware of the Individual’s Rights to S.A.R.
- Subject Access Requests (S.A.R.)
- Why data is stored and processed
- All details of data held
- How data was obtained
- Anyone who has or will receive their data
- Data Portability
9. Lawful Basis For Processing?
There are deemed to be six lawful basis under which personal data can be processed. We believe we operate under three of these as shown below:
We have the individuals consent to process their data in the form of information freely provided to us as part of the overall information required for the completion of any potential or agreed business contract.
The processing of the individual’s information is necessary for any business contract or agreement entered into.
c. Legal Obligation
To comply with the law in retaining business records of transactions and project progress.
d. Vital Interest (n/a)
Normally associated with the need to protect someone’s life, this is not applicable to us.
e. Public Task (n/a)
Normally associated with performing tasks in the public interest, this is not applicable to us.
f. Legitimate Interest
It is necessary in our legitimate interests to retain the data to ensure we can continue to provide a prompt and professional ongoing service to you post any contract or agreement.
10. Data Updates?
We request those companies and individuals with whom we have had contact and or agreed projects and agreements continue to provide us with any updates and notifications of change, especially of individuals changing or leaving positions so we can retain proper and accurate data and remove irrelevant information.
11. Contacting Us?
If you have any queries about this policy or the information we hold, please contact us by:
Post: Phoenix AV Solutions Ltd, Hollyfields, Guinea Lane, Weston under Redcastle, Shropshire SY4 5XD