Audio Visual Consultation
Audio visual requirements and inclusions are now an intricate part of any build project and need to be considered and designed from the outset.
Consequently, the question is no longer…
‘what is there available and how shall I use it?’
But more a case of…
‘this is what I want to do and how do I achieve that?’.
At Phoenix AV, it is our business to keep up with advancements in audio visual technology and to understand its implications. In this way, we can advise you on solutions you may not know exist.
The audio visual solution you end up with is the one YOU want and need to fit YOUR requirements.
We understand projects of this nature can often involve a number of agencies who neither understand nor fully communicate with each other. We take out the time consuming stress of identifying the requirements for the right partners allowing you to make better inform decisions and selections.
AV Consultation Service
Our AV Consultation services can assist in many ways:
- Liaise between contractors / architects / designers to ascertain your actual requirements and / or vision is fully understood and complied with
- Discuss and outline current and new innovative technologies and their capabilities should they be right for your circumstances and needs
- Provide unbiased and up to date advice on a wide range of branded products, recommending best solutions
- Identify any Health & Safety issues or product employment risks
- Provide specific documentation for inclusion in tenders
- Work in conjunction with architects, designers and clients to ensure all avenues are considered before any build commitments
- Project manage any build / installation requirements where specialist support is necessary
- Provide ‘Second Opinion’ Reports and services.
Once we have been engaged and undertake the above surveys and reviews, we can provide a report document that can be used for:
- Internal References: Is it as a point of reference when considering future projects and / or requirements outlining various systems, their uses and advantages which me be applicable in other areas
- Used As Basis For Tenders: Given to companies tendering for the project ensures they all have the same information; consequently, you get to have a cost evaluation based on exactly the same system requirement
- Given to a Preferred Supplier: If you are required to use a preferred supplier for the implementation, they can work to the systems set out in the report
The Audio Visual Consultation report can include information on the following depending on the brief:
- The Project Requirements: Real and Perceived
- Technology Updates
- Comparative Analysis
- Technical Specifications
- Briefing Presentations & Documentation
- Architectural & Design Planning Guides
- System Diagrams
- Tender Documentation
- Potential Budget Costs including Options
Note: Unless specifically requested, branded systems will not be included allowing the companies chosen to tender to offer their best solution to meet the brief.
Give us a call to discuss – you may like what we have to offer